Monday, November 14, 2011

Looking Ahead: Mists of Pandaria

Over the years I've been playing WoW, I've gotten more interested in looking at the design behind each expansion as they've come out.

I started playing during BC, so Wrath was my first new expansion.  I hadn't been all that concerned with the beta testing phase, since I didn't have access to anything until 3.0 hit the PTR.  I did, however, check that out.

When the Cataclysm beta testing was going on, I was much more curious about the forthcoming new world and the exploration thereof.  I did wish that I was there, especially since I had ideas about places to go and explore and things to test.

Pandaria will be different.  I already know that I'm in the beta, due to the one year commitment.  I go in with no expectations.  I've been refining my perspective over these past months, gaining greater understanding of a variety of genres.  Hopefully, these efforts will make my voice worth something.  This will be my big test and I'm still preparing for it.

Yes, that's a good part of why I haven't been around.  It was something I needed to do for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment